This lesson focuses on how things are done, and so the vocabulary focuses on a number of new adjectives. Note that differing pronunciations in the Kaiping dictionary are provided in brackets.
- 乜 · mōt · what? something, anything, what kind of…? any, some, why?
- 貴（好價）· gwi [gui] (hō ga) · honorable; (expensive)
- 有乜盛事 · yiu mōt sìng [sèn] lhù · what can I do for you? Can I help you?
- 順便 · sùn-bìng* [vìn] · at one’s convenience, to take the opportunity of
- 拜候 · bai-hàu [vai-hàu] · to visit, call on
- 想 · lhīang · to desire, think, hope, expect, want
- 走 · dāu · to leave, go away
- 勤力（行）· kïn-lìk · industrious, diligent
- 夠 · gau · enough, sufficient
- 快 · fai · fast, quick, prompt, hurry
- 慢 · màn · slow, slowly
- 清楚 · ting-chō [ten-chū] · plainly, clearly, distinctly
- 講得清楚 · gōng-ak ting-chō [ten-chū] · to speak clearly
- 疚（悸）· gao (gwùi [gui]) · tired, fatigue
If you have any questions, thoughts or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a comment below!